Conformable and flexible PVC material with silver coating. Suitable for car wrapping (or any other smooth or medium curved surface). Comes with a selection of 14 reflective colors to create the distinctive appearance and improve a car's aesthetics. We recommend using a steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation.
Thickness of film: 0,11mm
Thickness of film with release liner: 0,29mm
Type of film: Polymeric vinyl film (silver coating) with air release channels
Series: 180 series
Adhesive: Henkel solvent based moderate adhesive
Release liner: White silicone-coated paper with double-sided polyethylene coating
Storing period: 3 years if stored in +10°С to +20°С, relative humidity 50%, in original package, away from direct sun light, clean and dry place
Indoor life: 4 years when followed rules of application and use
Outdoor life: 2 years when followed rules of application and use
Application: from +17°С to +25°С, usage from -35°С to +35°С
Dimensional stability: shrinkage less than 0,20%
Plastification: between 23%-31%
Package: Roll width 152 cm, length 18 m, weight 13 kg
How Much Wrap Do I Need?
Motorcycles 10-16 feet (3-5 meters)
Mini, small cars 42-45 feet (13-14 meters)
Convertible 49-52 feet (15-16 meters)
Coupe 55-59 feet (17-18 meters)
Sedan 55-59 feet (17-18 meters)
Hatchback 52-55 feet (16-17 meters)
Sports Car 52-55 feet (16-17 meters)
Station Wagon 59-65 feet (18-20 meters)
Sport-utility Vehicle (SUV) 55-63 feet (17-19 meters)
Minivan 65-80 feet (20-24 meters)
Pickup Truck 72-92 feet (22-28 meters)
Keep in mind that you may need extra material for repairs.
Therefore we recommend adding 6-9 feet (2-3 meters) to your measurements to avoid additional shipping expenses.
To achieve a perfect finish
- We recommend using a tack reducer for flat panels.
- Installation by at least two people/panel
- Don't heat up to the line where the film is lifted to prevent adhesive lines.
- Apply max 50 degrees of heat when stretching to prevent fading and marks.
- Apply soap and water over the squeegee felt to avoid scratches.
- Relax the film (heat and let it cool down) before applying it to a recess
- Apply adhesive promoter on deep recesses
- Post-heat a vinyl film to a recommended temperature